GEARBEST SCAM WEBSITES


When it comes to China-based online shopping sites, those selling gadgets should be the biggest in terms of store quantity. Especially in Shenzhen, where the majority of electronic gadget factories are located, you can find online gadget shops doing international business everywhere and Gearbest is one of them.
I`m writing this review about Gearbest so as you people do not buy from this scam website.I bought a product from Gearbest,it was about two months ago and until now I did not get my product,and Gearbest said that my product will be shipped in 10-14 days.That was for the first time that I bought a product on Gearbest and on the very first time I was scammed.

I typically don’t like to write posts like these. However, I truly believe that as a tech enthusiast we have to look out for each other.  I recently had a really bad experience with a company called GearBest and although I don’t want to get into full details about it. Let’s just say, stay as far away as you can from this company.  From a glance, it looks like they have really great products at low prices.  One thing you won’t know is how 99% of the reviews found on GearBest.com are fake.  So don’t get scammed by this company.
After three weeks time,I decided to visit GearBest facebook page,there I saw many comments about Gearbest and most of them said that it is a scam website.
Here are some screenshot of the comments:





screensave







screensave
SHARE

Selvaraj Mudali

Trying to fit in this world.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment